Wednesday, August 6, 2008

my first blog...ever...

hello all!!! my mind is a complete conundrum of useless ideas. so, i asked myself, "self, what can i do with these items of such little value in order to protect them for the sake of prosperity?" and in reply i said, "self, start a medium in which to transfer said material for later review and embarassment!" so, i googled "medium in which to transfer material for later review and self embarassment and 9,876,543 results came back:
Main Entry: blog
Pronunciation:\ˈblȯg, ˈbläg\
Function: noun
Etymology:short for Weblog
Date:1999

short story long - I STARTED A BLOG!!!!

seriously, it took me so long to set the thing up that i have no time left to write anything more creative for now. i have a few minutes left so......................................................................................, i'd like to thank the academy and all of it's distinguished members, my wife and 3 sons for falling asleep so peacefully tonight, all of the good folks at yahoo, google, and blogger. my publicist. my merchandise people. "i love you too!!" that light blinking in the back is hurting my eyes. but, most of all, i'd like to thank Al Gore for inventing the internet so others can read my ramblings and wonder what they would be doing, at this very moment, had you, Al, not had the foresight and innovative conceptual thinking years ago. God Bless You All and good night. Don't forget to tip your waitress!

Kevin

3 comments:

Amy said...

It's like my little bird had spread his wings to fly. I am so proud, I am a little bit teary. You will soon find yourself thinking, "I need to blog about that." Seriously...great job. I'll post a link on my blog. I'll tell you how to do that on yours.
AGM:)

Tricia said...

Hi Kevin,
You may not remember me but I remember you. I believe you shared Brenda Lowe's classroom with my daughter, Melody Arledge. Glad to hear from you.
Ms. Tricia Arledge

Stephanie said...

Kevin!! Long time no see! Your family is absolutely beautiful. How's life been treatin' ya? Drop by my blog sometime and get caught up. I'll thank God for Al Gore tonight for the Internet b/c lately it seems the only way I ever "see" anyone. Take care and keep up the blogging, I'll stop by from time to time and check in on ya. Much love to you and yours!
~Steffi