Monday, August 11, 2008

more funny stuff...

my third son, Patten McCrae, was named after my mother, my mother in law, and a character from one of my favorite movies, Augustus McCrae from Lonesome Dove. here are some of his best qoutes, and a few others.

"It's not dying I'm talking about. It's living!"

"Well I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy!"

his last line before dying "...I'God Woodrow, it's been one hell of a party!"

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." Doc Holliday - Tombstone

"I stand corrected Wyatt. You're an Oak!" Doc Holliday - Tombstone

now, you have to guess these...

"I'll have what she's having." ???

"Some times there just aren't enough rocks." ???

"I'll be taking these Huggies and, uh, whatever cash you got" ???

"You may think you hate it now. But wait until you drive it." ???

"Oh...if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be any more surprised."

...next post...song lyrics...enjoy

kevin

2 comments:

Amy said...

"I'll have what she's having" When Harry Met Sally

the Huggies comment...Raising Arizona. LOVE IT!

Head sewn to the carpet comment - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

I am waiting on pins and needles for the song lyrics game. That is my true calling.

AGM:)

Stephanie said...

I am so glad I'm not the only person that most likely quotes random movie lines on a daily basis! LMAO!

I loved your comment to me and no, I should NOT have kids so old, I'm still so young and vibrant. (This is where you snicker and laugh.) It seems like yesterday we were in T'town for A-Day...need I say more?!?! That one goes down in the books as far as I'm concerned. Classic.

I've got to link to your blog from mine so I'll have quick access to yours b/c I'm loving the movie quotes. I knew immediately the one from Pretty Woman you posted before ("If I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight.). That's one of my faves!!! Keep 'em coming.

I'm so glad to see you're doing well. Take care and yo' mama I said hello! :-)

~Steffi