Sunday, August 10, 2008

more movie quotes and funny stuff...

...not real "stumpers" just some good (mostly) funny quotes and other assorted funny stuff.

"do you like apples?" - "yeah" - "well, i got her number. how do you like them apples?!?!"

"if i had it all to do over again, i'd still hit the shot" - "you'd bury yourself alive just to prove that you could handle the shovel"

"i have no responsibilities here whatsoever"

other stuff...sayings...

Apathy:I could take it or leave it.

Don't believe everything that you think.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I.

National Spelling Bee Runer Up.

Kids in the back seat cause accidents. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.

Fishermen don't die, they just smell that way.

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Procrastinate now!!

What if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about?

other stuff..bumper stickers...

"Daddy farted and we can't get out!!"

"I got a gun for my wife...best trade I ever made"

"Lord give me patience...but hurry!!!"

"I child proofed my house...but they still get in."

more useless funny stuff to come....stay tuned!

kevin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=ojosoft total video converter 2.0430 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg